Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Some useful T6 Video's

Looks like I get a trophy for some reason! Glad peeps like the video collection - second one down makes me smile everytime! :thumb

And this one from Spain. Not bad but feeds the need to watch all the videos of the Cali that I can find on YouTube!

Here is a great video for the T5 owners and you can really see how it was developed from T1

It is immensely useful!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I thought this was a cracking T6 Beach review

Worth a watch for android and apple media connectivity. Shows manual roof operation too.

Great video - thanks for posting.

First time I've seen what must be Cherry Red - looks good to my eyes, a bit reluctant to have two red cars but a big saving for a very decent shade of red. Would be interested to see Deep Ocean Blue on a Cali now.

Also I think this has tipped me away from the Discover Media Sat Nav. Apple CarPlay looks really well integrated. Only downsides being that you are (currently) restricted to Apple Maps and would need mobile coverage for it to work - but its worthwhile remembering that Google Maps have downloadable offline maps now which would be a good backup on a phone incase of lack of signal.

Cheers, Blondebier, you might have just saved me ÂŁ1500. :thumb

Thanks interesting to see it in the Indium Grey. Not sure I liked it Still not ordered and getting no closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the maker of this video :) About the music... This is thanks to youtube... You can't put copyrighted music :)

Thanks for your comments! I'm new to California world and I'm very happy with the new van!
Sorry cortatore, shouldn't have been so horrible about the music.
Thanks for posting this. It's helped me and a lot of others!
Nice to meet you.

dave

I tried to cover my most important worries while I was waiting the vehicle (3 months). I think the other ones are very well covered on other videos.

I spent 3 weeks now with the van and I love it!

I tried to cover my most important worries while I was waiting the vehicle (3 months). I think the other ones are very well covered on other videos.

Well thanks for thinking of others. I'm nearly there now. It'll have been nearly 5 months!
I imagine you'll get a lot more nice weather where you are to enjoy the van!

Hi Cortatore

Welcome along and well done on a great video of a great vehicle!

Can I just ask, do you have the programmable parking auxiliary heater fitted? On your video, I noticed an extra roof control panel near the rear view mirror that I have not seen before. If so, is there any chance you can show us a little more about that?

Thanks so much!

Live the music cortatore and the van is pretty cool too! Happy New Year!

Thanks interesting to see it in the Indium Grey. Not sure I liked it Still not ordered and getting no closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My German isn't good enough to know if he mentioned the colour so apologies if I'm wrong but I feel like the one in the video is Mojave Beige rather than Indium Grey. I thought Indium was the darker colour in this pic...

640_wo

Awaiting my T6 and still looking out for new T6 video's.

Found this one that's quite recent, in English & UK spec and so thought I'd share - pretty sure it's not been posted before but apologies if it has. Also show's the new bike rack as know this has been discussed elsewhere.

https://www.videoparades.com/video/YMNNE9ooQg0/
That was a good video, thanks.

I also really like this one. Though it's not about the California, specifically, it is a good T6 review and he covers off quite a few of the benefits of the update. He's also quite funny!

Back