Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Some useful T6 Video's

mobile-living-vw-camper-van.jpg

Loved this when I first saw it and wonder if it will ever become T7 or T1.7 Retro

VW CONCEPT.jpg

Last edited:
Keep on dreaming , those idea's can never in a thousend years be made in real life.
Animation film like Walt Disney.....
BTW by the looks of the front badge .....it is a Ferrari :D

A thousand years?? Never say never! Who would have predicted that the invention of the motorcar in 1885 could turn into the T5 in 2005 and the T6 in 2015 in just under 130 years??

benz-patent-motorwagen-w1000xh400-cutout.jpg

vw-t6-california-01-1024x717.jpg

Check out how our Dutch dealer explains the roof operation on the hydrolic and the manual roof.
Do look carefully at the important thing she does before operating the hydrolic roof.
It is in Dutch .....but still nice to look at ....no not the lady ! The Cali's:D

Interesting that she says you can let loose of the knob once the system starts making the different, more intense sound. We always learned to keep the system going until the system stops, after the different, more intense sound, not before. Because during the different sound the system is pumping up the system with extra pressure to keep the roof up (when opening), or putting the slot pins in place (when closing). So, always to wait until the system stops by itself so that these processes are duly finished, and NOT let go before...

That is also what the German video from Volkswagen says...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

I quite like this one. It was originally in German but has an English voiceover. You have to get past the initial article, as it is a general car news video, but the California Coast review is in the middle. My Beach will be in Acapulco Blue, too, so I especially like the various driving shots!

T6 Ocean review.

Shame the demo van does not have swivel seats :headbang

Last edited:
Does the electric roof really save time? It looks much slower than the manual roof.

This is a MUST see! The build of the Cali ;-)

@Blubus , well spotted , ideed diffrent than before , looks to me some" insulation" is put underneeth?

Back