Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sports styling package Option on T6.1

Abx

Abx

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Can anyone please confirm what the front/rear diffuser look like over standard bumpers on the Ocean.

Currently spec’ing up a new Cali and trying to work through the options, I’ll be fitting my own wheels so does not seem that worth selecting this option at £2,600, unless that is the diffusers are that noticeable as I’m sure if they are I’ll want to add later!

Thanks in advance.

Hi, the bulk of the money is in the black original VW 18” Springfield Edition wheels - can’t be certain on the diffuser question but you can open two configuration browsers and select one with sports and one without and switch between the two to form a view. I’ve done a few spec interpretations - if you search ‘sports package’.

I’ve ordered it on an Ascot Grey so keen to hear others views/findings.

Reactions: Abx
Thanks, will do that and have a look, been looking on my phone and don’t get the full pc view I don’t think.

Thanks, good to see it, ordered a few weeks back and decided not to the box, but does look nice.

Useful, thanks for posting. I see the Beach Tour gets whacked on the road tax.....

1606229411481.png
Thanks - good to see what this expensive option looks like. Not sure I'd like the darker tinted glass on a van you're living in. Great wheels, but you can pick them up for c£1500 and sell your woodstocks for c£800. The underbody bits look like you wouldn't see them?

Back