Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stolen Crocs

crazygrandad

crazygrandad

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
We are currently on an a aire near Montpellier and last night we both left our crocs under the van and this morning they are gone! Be careful on aires guys

Dogs ?

I once lost a pair that way.

It was two pairs so I would of like to have seen him carrying four crocs. We have since spoken to a Dutch couple in a big white next door and they say it is quite common in this aire as there are a lot of homeless migrants.

My wife had her hunter wellies stolen on a campsite in the Lake District

As long as they just steel your Crocs and leave the spare wheel , awning or bikerack in place ...knock on wood ;)
There have been sevral reports recent by things stolen but shoes ?
If the are now with a homeless or migrants you did contribute something generous :thumb
They should leave other people things untout

Dogs ?

I once lost a pair that way.
In my experience, dogs are not sufficiently thoughtful to chew/bury a pair. They chew/steal just one, leaving behind a perfectly good shoe without a match. Furthermore, if they take a shoe from a second pair, it will be from the same side as the one previously chewed/buried ruling out the option of wearing an odd pair.

It's exactly the same with boys losing gloves.

My mates got a three legged dog. So a spare Croc.
Just like a Haggis. Unfortunately the poor things have one leg that's shorter that the other two. Alas they can only run round mountain sides one way. :thumb

In my experience, dogs are not sufficiently thoughtful to chew/bury a pair. They chew/steal just one, leaving behind a perfectly good shoe without a match. Furthermore, if they take a shoe from a second pair, it will be from the same side as the one previously chewed/buried ruling out the option of wearing an odd pair.

It's exactly the same with boys losing gloves.
Sooooo true

Another use for the pee bucket leave under the van over night and put your crocs in it

Hope you are all happy making fun of OP

Sounds like a case of,
See you later, alligator...