Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stolen new spare wheel / tyre

CALI FATE

CALI FATE

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
This week some low life scrote stole my spare wheel / tyre - i was aware of the trend and meant to purchase a lock, but they have beaten me to it. The van was parked outside my house on a busy road. It seems the forum shop web page is down for maintenance, but can i buy a lock in the meantime ?. I am picking up a steel second hand wheel for £9.50 and will put a worn tyre on when i swap to all weathers next week, but i still want to secure it. Thanks

This week some low life scrote stole my spare wheel / tyre - i was aware of the trend and meant to purchase a lock, but they have beaten me to it.

that did not take long are you the 1st T6 on here to have a loss
I would say bad luck but it is not bad luck it is just the scum bags who are out to make a quite buck

This week some low life scrote stole my spare wheel / tyre - i was aware of the trend and meant to purchase a lock, but they have beaten me to it. The van was parked outside my house on a busy road. It seems the forum shop web page is down for maintenance, but can i buy a lock in the meantime ?. I am picking up a steel second hand wheel for £9.50 and will put a worn tyre on when i swap to all weathers next week, but i still want to secure it. Thanks

Not an answer, sorry, but we had a similar theft experience just before switching to a set of Michelin Alpins. Fitted them 2 winters ago on a set of black powder coated steels for a ski trip and have never taken them off. Looks nice, too. Liking the tagline, btw.

My neighbor's cali spare wheel was "almost stolen" last month, he had the vw lock nut and a chain/ padlock, they cut the chain off but could remove the locking nut. So we are now going to order a lock nut in addition to the chain.

Last edited:
Yes and probably selling them back to people who need a spare because theirs got stolen.
Isn't that how markets are created? ;);)

Wrong thread moved

Last edited:
Back