Distinctive race track stickers on off side rear glass panel
Solar panel on the roof
Swiss vignette in windscreen
This van is our life, please help

12FD4126-B4F0-40EA-AF8B-0E8DE9F18CBC.jpeg

14311675-1E4D-411A-A622-C798C79EF0CA.jpeg

085DC1F6-DE71-4756-AB7A-0509A4A528A0.jpeg

E318DD38-C41C-4B00-B0C1-8D1B0EA91EF5.jpeg

live Doncaster. keep my eye out. i can spot a cali a mile off. good luck mate. share Facebook.

I’m just across the bridge, so I’ll keep my eyes open. Best of luck.

Such crap news..hope you get sorted
.Can I ask how it got stolen??
It may well help orhers secure there cali’s

What can I say other than that I am so sorry.

Have the police been of any use? I am sorry to say this but as you live close to a container port it would be my guess that your van is either there already or will be going there as soon as the theives are sure it hasn't got a tracker fitted. Have you tried systematically driving around all of the roads within a five mile radius as I have heard that theives will park it up and wait to see if anyone comes. If no one does then they assume it isn't fitted with a tracker. What about CCTV footage?

Good luck and I hope you get it back soon.

Last edited:
Gutted for you mate. I don't get it, the CIA or NSA or whoever claim they can't bypass the finger print security on an iPhone to unlock it. How hard can it be to add this feature to the ECU of a car..?

Gutted for you. :( This has reminded me to better hide my second tracker. Absolutely awful :(

Gutted for you.

I’m guessing this was a nicked from driveway whilst at work job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Absolutely gutted for you - our vans are part of the family and not just a vehicle. I'll keep an eye out up the coast in Scarborough.

Really sorry to hear this. But thanks for sharing.. Really hope you get sorted.

Just ordered a Stoplock Pro to try and deter them.. Quite nervous...

Hang the B******s

Awful. So so sorry.

Saw this on another FB post, house burgled, ransacked and keys taken.

Hope it comes home soon. As others have said, trawl the local roads and industrial estates, it may well be hidden to see if a tracker has been fitted.

Keep us posted x

Awful. So so sorry.

Saw this on another FB post, house burgled, ransacked and keys taken.

Hope it comes home soon. As others have said, trawl the local roads and industrial estates, it may well be hidden to see if a tracker has been fitted.

Keep us posted x
That's terrible, we're so sorry for you! Let's hope you get it back undamaged and they catch the b4st4rds!!

No news as yet.
We’ve been looking everywhere for him. My Facebook post has been shared 7.5K times so hopefully that will lead to some news.
Heartbroken.
It’s took us years to build up all of our kit inside the van so of course we’ve lost all that too which is just awful.
M & L

I am seriously thinking that a defence against this sort of ransacking of house for car keys and subsequent theft of vehicle is a fob and vehicle key by the front door which, when the fob is pressed, sets off a siren and flashing lights on house and maybe car.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

At least they are trying to locate it. Hopefully someone will see it.

what happened? did insurance pay out? did you hear any news from the cops?

I am seriously thinking that a defence against this sort of ransacking of house for car keys and subsequent theft of vehicle is a fob and vehicle key by the front door which, when the fob is pressed, sets off a siren and flashing lights on house and maybe car.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

I wonder about a remote relay.
Once they drive to the end of the drive, you zap it and the van loses its power. Disconnects the battery or alternator. Making it stationary...??

Back