Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

suspension

B

brendan

VIP Member
Hi all looking to lower my suspension on a 2012 180 dsg cali, what system is best with sportline wheels 255/45/18 tyres, looking for a cool look with no problems and a more stable ride and who best to fit (cannock midlands). :cool: tar brendan

I have Vw lowering springs and done at Vw .. Keep the warranty ship shape and get a guarantee with them for 3 years if done at ordering the cali or 2 years if done after taking delivery :)

Hi brendan,

We could lower your vehicle for you at COTF if you are coming? Either on the Saturday morning or Friday morning or Friday afternoon.

We have done a great price on the springs supplied and fitted too if you have a look in the accessory deals thread for that weekend only.

Cheers

thanks for reply but im booked in at vanstyle for the bilstein b14 coil over kit :D

I went for the VW option simply to maintain warranty and given the issues with front shock mounts and clunking steering, I'm glad I did.

That being said, if I was doing it now, I would go with a good set of coil overs.

Nice choice :)