Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T 6 Ocean Carpets

greenp

greenp

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just thought I would let peeps know I bought a set of 3 carpets for my T6 Ocean from QTM Direct.... Great service, delivery and quality carpets... very pleased. I chose Mid grey trimmed in black... Prestige Quality... Happy Dayzzzz

Something else that wasn't on my "to buy" list! Which weight did you go for and which ones - front cab or all. There seemed to be a lot of choices making the T6 options list look simple by comparison!

do you have some pictures as looking for mats for when our T6 comes

Something else that wasn't on my "to buy" list! Which weight did you go for and which ones - front cab or all. There seemed to be a lot of choices making the T6 options list look simple by comparison!
900gram all 3, Cab, living area and rear boot...

They look great, have a set in my T5 beach:)

Just thought I would let peeps know I bought a set of 3 carpets for my T6 Ocean from QTM Direct.... Great service, delivery and quality carpets... very pleased. I chose Mid grey trimmed in black... Prestige Quality... Happy Dayzzzz

Can you send us a few pics please??

I'm thinking of getting a set for my T6 beach with 3 seat rear bench.

It looks like they've got 2 options. One with oval locators and one with round locators. Have any T6 beach owners bought any yet? I was thinking of ordering some mats before the van arrived.

The ones on the T5 are round (March 2015). If you haven't already considered it its worth getting the monster mats and fitting them over the top of the carpet ones as these save the carpet quite a bit if you are using it as a daily driver especially with the current weather.

The ones on the T5 are round (March 2015). If you haven't already considered it its worth getting the monster mats and fitting them over the top of the carpet ones as these save the carpet quite a bit if you are using it as a daily driver especially with the current weather.
I emailed QTM and they replied saying that they don't currently cover the T6 beach models but they are working on it...

Fingers crossed it will be soon.

Thanks for the photo, what's keeps all the carpets in place? Apologies for all the questions.
The only piece of carpet that really moves is the long thin strip sliding door side of the rail as it only apx 3" wide... QTM supplied double sided velcro but I haven't fitted it yet.... I happy to answer any question.... I have asked others plenty so glad to help... Paul

The only piece of carpet that really moves is the long thin strip sliding door side of the rail as it only apx 3" wide... QTM supplied double sided velcro but I haven't fitted it yet.... I happy to answer any question.... I have asked others plenty so glad to help... Paul
I am looking to buy similar carpets from QTM but I want them before I collect the van, are 3 rails standard on the ocean or did you spec an extra rail? I don't want to order the wrong carpets.

I am looking to buy similar carpets from QTM but I want them before I collect the van, are 3 rails standard on the ocean or did you spec an extra rail? I don't want to order the wrong carpets.
Hi Johnny Well I didn't Spec 3 rails, so I'm assuming all T6 Ocean's come with 3 rails..... But this is VW we are dealing with ?????
Paul

A T6 Ocean we say today only had 2 rails in it.
4Motion only has 2 rails as you cannot fit the 5th seat, because of the weight and the 4Motion Driveline.

Got a Cali Ocean on order. These look great. Thinking midnight blue. Anyway, does the new Ocean have the oval or the round locators? Cheers.

What was the link to the ones you ordered? They have come back to me and said its not compatible with the new T6.

Got a Cali Ocean on order. These look great. Thinking midnight blue. Anyway, does the new Ocean have the oval or the round locators? Cheers.
I have been told by the dealer (who checked a show room model) that the T6 has push fit carpet locators rather than twist fit. These were the options I was given when ordering carpets from a different manufacturer to QTM so I don't know if they are round or oval.

I have been told by the dealer (who checked a show room model) that the T6 has push fit carpet locators rather than twist fit. These were the options I was given when ordering carpets from a different manufacturer to QTM so I don't know if they are round or oval.

I think my issue is that the QTM carpets only fit in the 3 rail Ocean. I have asked the dealer how many rails mine will have. Saying that I might just wait for it to turn up as QTM have a no return policy.