Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T4 and Calis on the Farm?

R

Robelel

Hello Cali People

Picked up our T4 Cali Coach last week and already done four nights away om the south coast and we are hooked !!

We would love to come to Cali's on the farm in July and was wondering it it is just for T5's? Are us oldies welcome? Also is there a sperate area for T4's as I would be interested in swapping experiences?

Thanks

Baz

Hi baz welcome.you are more than welcome to come along to cotf
We hadn't thought of a separate area for the t4's but if anybody is interested
It could be arranged :thumb

There were a handful of T4's (and a solitary T3) last year (see our write up here: http://wp.me/p223xC-5H), maybe we can get more this year.

We'll be there (well, assuming we have a working engine by then), so you shouldn't be alone.
dan

As Kev says, any other T4's going please make yourself known and we will happily create a special T4 area on the field.

TwentyOneThirtyFive said:
There were a handful of T4's (and a solitary T3) last year (see our write up here: http://wp.me/p223xC-5H), maybe we can get more this year.

We'll be there (well, assuming we have a working engine by then), so you shouldn't be alone.
dan
See you there Dan :hello
Ron.

Retiredron said:
dan
See you there Dan :hello
Ron.

Excellent, will be good to meet you Ron, and all the other owners too :cool

Rust???? Speak for yourselves.

Are you planning to make under your own steam Dan or by other means?

S.

Back of a lorry probably :) went camping at the weekend and the car didn't breakdown once. Felt weird driving all the way home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you guys can make it as it will be nice to have a gaggle of T4's at the meeting.

Which reminds me, we still haven't determined the collective noun for a group of us.

I'm voting for a Peace of Westfalias.

I believe the collective noun for a group of T4s is a pandemonium.

There doesn't seem to be a noun that says "the same as a T5 but a fraction of the cost".

S.

Back