Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm - ' after the event' thread

Jasper25 said:
Excellent weekend for us & great to meet like minded nutters. If it makes you all feel better we drove over to Normandy, France after the event and it is persisting down (heavily) here.
Thanks again to Kevin, Martin, Stu & every one else involved.
Look forward to doing it again...

Off to Normandy in a few weeks. Hope the rain stops!!!

:thanks :thanks :thanks :clap :clap

Absolutely fantastic weekend, thank you so much to everybody who put the time and effort in to make it what it was. Great to meet everyone and already looking forward to the next meet.

Cheers

Steve

yes another happy camper here! 4 happy campers actually. we had a brilliant time..really really enjoyed it..it was our first time camping in the bus and it was lovely and comfy! even the rain didnt spoil it!

I'd second maybe a communal/beer area to just bring people together a bit..esp if you dont know anyone..

did everyone make it to the bluebell woods..if you didnt you missed a real treat..we had a lovely dappled sunny walk there this morning and took..um... 80 photos!

loving the rainbow shots..that was a treat moment too!

cantw ait for COTF 2014!!

Kim and Mike and 2 small exhausted ones....

If you attended cotf don't forget to update your profile :thumb

Well done rozzie :thumb

Choplee wrote... Sunday was lounge pants and wellington day and i'm sure someone's sneaked a photo on the forum somewhere ,so i'll apologise for my cotf trendy cali style now :laugh2

L_zps7d76e596.jpg

I'm missing the COTF banner on the right-hand side of the forum screen already :sad

ps..it's a cotf look in my photo specially designed by a group of french,english and american designers .... :bananadance :lol:

choplee said:
James said:
Sunday was lounge pants and wellington day and i'm sure someone's sneaked a photo on the forum somewhere ,so i'll apologise for my cotf trendy cali style img][/url]

See it didn't take long did it ... :bananadance

God i'm a trend setter .....cotf t-shirt , lounge pants (or for the posh lounge trousers), uber cool pair of wellies and a pair of slick revo's wearing the h4h wrist bands to finish the look off

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Is this the California Official Clothing Kit? :)

What made this worse is Katherine said you looked cool :)

:laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2

James

Many thanks to those putting so much effort in organizing the great event, especially to Martin and Calikev.

Some images to illustrate how beautiful it was.

(this is probably how the Heaven Paradise must be looking like :D )

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Some more images are in my album

Many thanks for nice companion.

Andrzej

It was really nice to meet you Andre and thank you for taking the time to travel from Paris to see us.

We hope to see you again next year.

Martin said:
It was really nice to meet you Andre and thank you for taking the time to travel from Paris to see us.

We hope to see you again next year.

Thank you Martin, I am looking forward to be there in 2014.

Cheers
Andrzej

Likewise andresz it was a great effort to make it from France and was a great pleasure meeting you and your son. It will be good to see your van sparkling with the detailing kit that you won in the raffle :thumb

What a great event indeed!

Thanks to everyone involved with the organisation and thanks to everyone who attended!

Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

p.s. quite glad I missed the lounge pants on Sunday morning too :lol:

Calikev said:
Likewise andresz it was a great effort to make it from France and was a great pleasure meeting you and your son. It will be good to see your van sparkling with the detailing kit that you won in the raffle :thumb

The green Cali with hump on her top will be shining like the Full Moon in or like the blue-winner Cali, thanks to wonderful cleaning kit I got.

Thank you Calikev, it was nice to meet you indeed.

Cheers
Andrzej

Looks great; I love those night shots!

I knew we were busy with work stuff but will try next time!

So glad I attended this meet.
Every one seemed to be enjoying themselves
I was told there was approximate 25 Cali's attending last year with approx.100 this year.
What will the numbers be next year?

Well done to the organizers for what was a successful event.

Buy the way it must have been a coincidence that the 2 Cali's that passed me on the way home failed to see me or maybe there horns had packed up.. :!:

Cheers ...Alan

:thanks to all of you for the great event!
Also nice to meet some members from here on the forum!

Up to COTF 2014

Gert

shazyian said:
:hello all

Thanks to all the organisers for a great weekend.

We took daughter and fiancée and they had an experience to remember in their two man pop up tent inside our awning, together with our dog Blue :smile

Nice to meet a few of you and have a look at the other cali's, now we"re
planning our wish list of accessories. :bananadance :upsidedown
Nice photograph. Caught the mood on Saturday evening perfectly. I watched you taking this and wondered what you were doing whirling round. That's me dead centre with my hot roast muffin in hand.

Finally got home Monday evening haveing travelled via Southampton, Chepstow and Ledbury back to Dukinfield. Just like to add my thanks to the organisers and the new friends I met and made. As a rooky I was so glad for the help and advice I was given. Even if my addiction to Orange was the source of your leg pulling. Hope to see you all next year and the year after and......

Vwjake said:

Up to COTF 2014

Gert

Did you make it onto the Pier OK Gert?

Vwjake said:

Up to COTF 2014

Gert

Gert it was a pleasure to see you and your family again and the cali is looking great my friend ...I'm glad you had a good time and we hope to see you again soon :thumb :D

Back