Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali's on the Farm - ' after the event' thread

Great video Dan, thank you for sharing that with us :clap

At the moment only youtube videos can be embedded.

TwentyOneThirtyFive said:
You've seen Cali's on the farm from the air (cool video, that looks like a fun toy!), here's a video of the event from ground level...

http://vimeo.com/66522360

Okay, I'm being daft probably. How do I embed Vimeo movies?

Enjoy,
dan

:thanks dan for that little video ....glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you again soon :thumb

Dan great video, creatively put together, with good choice of music. :thumb

You captured the event really well. :clap :bananadance

Thanks. :D

John

Cheers for the kind words. Trying to teach myself how to make videos at the moment, so lots of trial and error going on.

Not sure what has happened, it appears to run for a few seconds longer than I was expecting, hence the music ending a bit early.

dan

Cheers for the kind words. Trying to teach myself how to make videos at the moment, so lots of trial and error going on.

Not sure what has happened, it appears to run for a few seconds longer than I was expecting, hence the music ending a bit early.

dan

Very professional piece of work Dan, really enjoyable,
Cheers
Andrzej

Hello,

Great reports about an event that seems to be a good one. It makes me jealous as I was not able to attend it in spite of my wish. Indeed, I leave in France and such event requires a specific organisation to me. I wish one day I could attend one.

In the meantime I replied to the survey for people who did not attend the event.

Cheers,

Great video, really captured the essence of the weekend. Makes me glad we went...can`t wait for next year.....and even more Cali`s. :D

Cheers for the comments. I had a play with it and corrected the run time, but that won't get uploaded until next week (because I'm on Vimeo's 'cheap plan'). Not that it makes any real difference.

Anyhow, currently working on the blog updates for COTF and crucially, the next Betty Bus film epic - Dinosaur Island...

Video really good - I worked in the Media after college for a while (there's a story there). Really liked it and I thought the music ending before the visual worked.

Hope you don't mind, shared it on my Facebook wall :)

No problem, share away.

Glad people like it, wasn't sure about it - especially the 'run round the cali's' - it wasn't quite what I hoped for. Next time I'm taking a bike, it should be smoother :lol:

dan

No problem, share away.

Glad people like it, wasn't sure about it - especially the 'run round the cali's' - it wasn't quite what I hoped for. Next time I'm taking a bike, it should be smoother :lol:

dan

Take the Cali, no smoother way exists. :mrgreen:

I have now had confirmation from help 4 Hero's that combined raffle and some on the day donations we raised £553.
Not bad at all for a days work, so I'd like to thank everybody that brought tickets entered the raffle or donated on the day for our charity help 4 Hero's ....
Thank you :)
Lee

OK Guys, For those who wanted Autohaus Wolfsburg Number plate surrounds, our new delivery has now arrived and is selling fast. If you would still like to order a pair please let me know!

Dubflecta said:
OK Guys, For those who wanted Autohaus Wolfsburg Number plate surrounds, our new delivery has now arrived and is selling fast. If you would still like to order a pair please let me know!

nice one JP :thanks .......Is there a cali "VIP" members discount ... :thumb :thumb

Back