Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5, 18” wheels, B14’s and H&R arbs

Big Ted

Big Ted

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Took the bull by the horns today and ticked 2 items of my list. B14’s and H&R arbs.8A407CBB-1D10-4084-A0BB-72D0A9A3B152.jpeg

3188FE27-A5FC-4E1D-B593-864AFB10B6FC.jpeg

Before and after shots.
60mm was asked for, not measured it yet as it look great to me. Really love the look.
Need more miles under my belt before I comment on the handling as journey home was after a long day with a jarred neck too.
H&R currently on the softer of the two settings, not sure of the effort to move it and benefits?
Mudflaps have caught a few times - something to get used to I guess.

I'd advise loading all holiday kit plus driver and passenger(s) then check the ground clearance. Might need to adjust to 50mm.

Your mud flaps look at a similar height to my setting for carpark barriers and parked up plus good motorways.
On APB air suspension.

I'd advise loading all holiday kit plus driver and passenger(s) then check the ground clearance. Might need to adjust to 50mm.

Your mud flaps look at a similar height to my setting for carpark barriers and parked up plus good motorways.
On APB air suspension.
Thanks.
It’s on the list of things to do.
At the moment the old springs, shocks etc are in the boot, so some extra weight in there.
Will get some bikes on the back too to help understand how the rear handles the weight.
Will post an update once done.

Took the bull by the horns today and ticked 2 items of my list. B14’s and H&R arbs.View attachment 60678

View attachment 60679

Before and after shots.
60mm was asked for, not measured it yet as it look great to me. Really love the look.
Need more miles under my belt before I comment on the handling as journey home was after a long day with a jarred neck too.
H&R currently on the softer of the two settings, not sure of the effort to move it and benefits?
Mudflaps have caught a few times - something to get used to I guess.
You'll have to place your mudflaps to the fron of the wheels to clean the road.

And I thought mine already scraped the road too much when driving on unlevel roads.

Thanks.
It’s on the list of things to do.
At the moment the old springs, shocks etc are in the boot, so some extra weight in there.
Will get some bikes on the back too to help understand how the rear handles the weight.
Will post an update once done.
Not loading up to check clearance was something I learned the hard way when lowering cars. A back road with a roller coaster effect is a good test.
Incidentally I don't notice much difference in body roll with ride height changes, same ARB's as you.

Back