T6.1 Beach camper 150
Had an email now confirming shipment. Hopefully have them in a couple of days

Minime082

Minime082

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Did your carpets arrive?
Mats arrived and im not happy with them. Half of the mats dont have edging on them and the ones that do the quality is poor. I need to fit them in the van and see what the fitment is like before i get in touch with them.

andyinluton

andyinluton

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Mats arrived and im not happy with them. Half of the mats dont have edging on them and the ones that do the quality is poor. I need to fit them in the van and see what the fitment is like before i get in touch with them.
The Brandrup ones might be (extremely) expensive, but they always fit perfectly and are superb quality. Having had a set in one van for 6 years, I didn't even think about going elsewhere for a set for the new van.

J

Jdorling

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
On no that’s a shame, I see a post on here yesterday someone saying the quality from them
Was bad

Minime082

Minime082

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
The Brandrup ones might be (extremely) expensive, but they always fit perfectly and are superb quality. Having had a set in one van for 6 years, I didn't even think about going elsewhere for a set for the new van.
I wanted the brandup to start with but when my cali arrived they werent available. Thought i would give UK companies the benefit and try buying British but it seems companies are not interested in making quality products.

J

Jdorling

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
The brandrup ones haven’t made a cab carpet yet for the 6.1 in right hand drive

andyinluton

andyinluton

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
The brandrup ones haven’t made a cab carpet yet for the 6.1 in right hand drive
I know, I wouldn't mind trying a LHD carpet though, now the clutch footrest has gone I don't know if there is any difference between RHD & LHD footwells.

J

Jdorling

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I know, I wouldn't mind trying a LHD carpet though, now the clutch footrest has gone I don't know if there is any difference between RHD & LHD footwells.
Spoke to a supplier a week or so ago or said they brandrup ones should be available in rhd in a few months, apparently they had been delayed sd due to Covid restrictions in Germany they hadn’t been able to get a rhd van to template

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I read somewhere , possibly T6 forum , that LHD does have a foot rest.

andyinluton

andyinluton

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
I read somewhere , possibly T6 forum , that LHD does have a foot rest.
On previous ones it’s just been a extra flap of carpet that goes on the kitchen side wheel arch, it wouldn’t stop it fitting a RHD van.