Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Beach carpet sets

Did your carpets arrive?
Mats arrived and im not happy with them. Half of the mats dont have edging on them and the ones that do the quality is poor. I need to fit them in the van and see what the fitment is like before i get in touch with them.

Mats arrived and im not happy with them. Half of the mats dont have edging on them and the ones that do the quality is poor. I need to fit them in the van and see what the fitment is like before i get in touch with them.
The Brandrup ones might be (extremely) expensive, but they always fit perfectly and are superb quality. Having had a set in one van for 6 years, I didn't even think about going elsewhere for a set for the new van.

On no that’s a shame, I see a post on here yesterday someone saying the quality from them
Was bad

The Brandrup ones might be (extremely) expensive, but they always fit perfectly and are superb quality. Having had a set in one van for 6 years, I didn't even think about going elsewhere for a set for the new van.
I wanted the brandup to start with but when my cali arrived they werent available. Thought i would give UK companies the benefit and try buying British but it seems companies are not interested in making quality products.

The brandrup ones haven’t made a cab carpet yet for the 6.1 in right hand drive

The brandrup ones haven’t made a cab carpet yet for the 6.1 in right hand drive
I know, I wouldn't mind trying a LHD carpet though, now the clutch footrest has gone I don't know if there is any difference between RHD & LHD footwells.

I know, I wouldn't mind trying a LHD carpet though, now the clutch footrest has gone I don't know if there is any difference between RHD & LHD footwells.
Spoke to a supplier a week or so ago or said they brandrup ones should be available in rhd in a few months, apparently they had been delayed sd due to Covid restrictions in Germany they hadn’t been able to get a rhd van to template

I read somewhere , possibly T6 forum , that LHD does have a foot rest.

I read somewhere , possibly T6 forum , that LHD does have a foot rest.
On previous ones it’s just been a extra flap of carpet that goes on the kitchen side wheel arch, it wouldn’t stop it fitting a RHD van.

What did you decide to do about your carpets in the end

I just used the individual mats that came with the van in the front & added a set of rubber ones over the top for winter.