Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 mats

DoctorBob

DoctorBob

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Anyone located a source for T6.1 rubber walk through front footwell mats? I can only find front mats without the walk through bit...

Looking for these mats as well, did you manage to find any?

These ?

These ?

SRory just noticed you said T6

Looking for these mats as well, did you manage to find any?
found some - but are not very good (fixing holes don't line up..) still looking for an alternative; tried Campervan bits and they don't have any yet.

On EBAY with 3mm and 5mm. 5mm best option if heavy use intended.

Car And Van Mats
matthew green
Units 1-3 Compass Court Westthorpe
Killamarsh
sheffield
Derbyshire
S21 1TW
United Kingdom
Phone:01142284044
Email:matthew@carandvanmats.co.uk

VAT number:
GB 318426993

Attachments

• IMG_8726.jpeg
    IMG_8726.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_8725.jpeg
    IMG_8725.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_8724.jpeg
    IMG_8724.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 119
I contacted the Club Shop after post no.5 above, but they said that post was wrong, they didn't (at that time anyway) have walkthrough mats for the 6.1.
Anyway I got this one from https://vehiclematsuk.com/volkswagen-transporter-t61-walk-through-tailored-van-mats-2020-present and I'm pleased with it, especially since I live in one of the wetter parts of the UK. Great service from the supplier.
I ordered some from them for my T6.1 unfortunately they didn't fit - the holes for securing them were in the wrong place by 20mm

The clip holes in my first mat were also the wrong spacing. I contacted them, they asked me to measure the spacing between the ‘studs’ so they could adjust their template and they sent a replacement. Hopefully there’s not a lot of variation in the stud positioning by VW.

T6.1 walk through mats for foot wells are now available. Mine were delivered with the vehicle when I asked for rubber foot well mats.

We've got the 3mm rubber mat. Can't say we've had much chance yet to really test it out but it's just the kind of thing we were looking for.

T6.1 walk through mats for foot wells are now available. Mine were delivered with the vehicle when I asked for rubber foot well mats.
Did you order them with VW then before delivery as an extra ?

Does anyone know if mats that cover the center console (under the shifter) exist? Ideal would be that it is all made of one part (together with left and right mat), not separate. I couldn't find any...

Does anyone know if mats that cover the center console (under the shifter) exist? Ideal would be that it is all made of one part (together with left and right mat), not separate. I couldn't find any...

We tried two different sellers:

This one ended in 3 different attempts sent, none of which lay flat, and then they stopped responding to emails and I ended up with a PayPal dispute for a refund. (Photo below with lighter edge)

f576a1f04fe184591387444712629fab.jpg

And then

Which don’t lay perfectly flat but better than the first lot.(photo with darker edge)

e3de4f131a92c5e4ec37d6d7e2c6c719.jpg

Last edited: