Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Table in sliding door stuck, rattles a lot while driving, handle broken?

piddi

piddi

Vehicle
T5 SE 130
2007 model I bought last year, never used the sliding door camping table before.

A couple of weeks ago it started to rattle pretty loud while driving, but when I try to take it out, it's basically stuck.

Is this what the handle is suppose to look like, or is it broken?

Any ideas?

20150911_133433.jpg

Seems indeed that button is in a strange way ....will try to go and check on mine back in few....

Ok seems yours is diffrent then my 2012.... image.jpg
image.jpg

Is yours a Beach ?
Best to place verhicle details in your profile page , so it shows under your avatar to the left here on this page.
Tap your name on top right on this page and then tap your personal details....fil in your details....

It looks to me like it's been depressed. Use a spatular to pop the table out it will release the handle for when you put the table back in.
Mine does that when I try to take the table out at times. It goes back to normal!

Thanks guys, I think it's broke, and need a friend to help me pop it out I think.

@hotel california T5 - not a beach, just a regular (?) California. I'll update my profile, thanks for the tip!

One can get better anwsers on Q if we know what verhicle type and year it is....
As we see now the tableattach on your 2007 SE is difrrent than on mine 2012 SE....did not even now that so we all learnd from it;)

Back