Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tailgate VW (shower)tent

Sp0_0k

Sp0_0k

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Anybody has experience with this one http://+++++++++++++++++++++++/product.php?prod=582 ?
Have not bad price for it from dealer and thinking if worth getting.
Need to get some good for bonus and don't see anything useful other than this and wind deflectors.

download

Had no experience but just a thought . Looks ok as long as it's something you want anyway rather than just looking to use up a bonus. Will they not give you a service package or something like that?

Mike

Not sure if we have service packages here but will ask. Thank you for the hint.

I used one of these in my old van with a "van shower" - try googling it. I used a sat nav suction cup that I araldited to the shower head and then could attach it to the glass inside. Together with a couple of solar shower bags (to heat water in the continental sun!) and a large dry bag to then use as a reservoir for the shower, I could have a very good shower at a good pressure. With some practice I could set it all up, have a shower and take it all down well inside 20 minutes. Only used it on the continent - not sure the sun would be hot enough for the same heating in the UK.

Why are all links censored ****** in this thread? Makes the forum quite useless ;-)

Back