Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thanks & Arrivederci

It’s the same van as I have apart from being t6.1 and a few small tweaks. Hopefully not long now.
Did you tick any extra options? I’m sure there’s a queue to buy your current Joker…

I never spec this one as it was 2nd hand when I bought it.
The new one has diff lock and power assist soft close on doors and OZ wheels.

I will place an advert on here once I get a delivery date, had a few people ask for heads up when I do.

Hi @Karlos, we‘ve just been told that Fiat are behind with their Ducato orders and it looks like we’ll have a 6 month delay before we get our Westfali. Have Hymer given you a similar update?
From all accounts the Ducato factory won’t start production until late February. It’s the familiar story regarding lack of chips.
Dealer said May - June but I think we will see it more like September which is fine, we will get the new reg which helps with resale ad I love Italy in September then maybe a month in Spain during October.

Congratulations on your purchase a great choice.

I hope it does not take too long to be delivered unlike ours.....

We have placed a deposit on a factory build slot for a Westfaila Columbus (Ducato) last July. Latest information we have received this week is that the Fiat Ducato factory has been closed and will be partly opening in Feb with full production returning from April. The 160bhp Engine will no longer be offered and of course there is now a significant backlog on all orders. I won't have any information on a delivery date until the end of April so I am estimating late 2022 (best) or 2023 (realistic) for delivery.
Have you been hit with the December price increase of just over 2k? I ordered after and my dealer has confirmed there won't be any further increase but I know UK builders such as Elddis, Swift and Auto Trail have all passed increases on to purchasers with ordered vehicles.

Have you been hit with the December price increase of just over 2k? I ordered after and my dealer has confirmed there won't be any further increase but I know UK builders such as Elddis, Swift and Auto Trail have all passed increases on to purchasers with ordered vehicles.
I agreed my price last July so I believe that is being honoured , I just need to decide if I will have the patience to wait at least a year.

Back