Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Brand New VW T6.1 (Pics and Video)

Confirmation that the third floor rail has been dropped as standard equipment on the Ocean. Those who think they might want to fit a fifth seat at some point in the future will need to be sure to order the optional rail.
It was a 4 motion, so no 3rd rail anyway.

There recently was a post by a forum member who used photo shop to "paint over" the worst of the tennis racquets on the front end, and the result was actually not bad. I wonder if it will catch on?
I wasn't a fan at first but in the flesh I quite liked the look. :headbang:Iamsorry

I agree I wasn’t a fan either but it’s definitely growing on me the cali version is definitely nicer than the van version

I think the angle of that picture is weird?
doesn’t do it any justice the lighter colours look better in my opinion In the flesh

Still think it looks terrible...
:Iamsorry

There recently was a post by a forum member who used photo shop to "paint over" the worst of the tennis racquets on the front end, and the result was actually not bad. I wonder if it will catch on?

I think it will suit the white and red. The Indium Grey 4motion above looks fantastic.

ACF7C524-DC7C-43E8-BB9E-FB1AB5C156ED.jpeg

In the lighter colours the front end looks a bit odd, reminds me of a dog with a bone in its mouth. I can't unsee it:D
Think of it as a paddle instead, a nod to the adventurous Cali camper. :)

Looks better, I think it needs a thin body coloured strip between the grills to break that area up...
One of the converters have done that with their latest creation and glossed black the paddles, which helps.

I had a nosey around the Coast, trying to figure it out. I think it is more a Beach with a kitchen and wardrobes than an Ocean with a manual roof. Smaller 16" wheels and therefore the smaller brakes, "cheaper" level of trim on furniture and seating etc. Makes me wonder how many differences there actually are. Good idea though if you want to start basic and spec up.

BTW the grey showroom model was over £76K.

Last edited:
127CC19E-C5F1-4DE3-BECC-F0FD085F74BF.pngWith the appearance package to paint the transporter’s black plastic bumpers.

Last edited:
Nah, how much H7 and H15 bulbs can you buy for €2000?

Styling kits are on the market and a front Splitter sets it off quite well.

1583062636933.png1583062636933.png

ABT front end :headbang
2578401A-D950-4D4D-B021-37D93F4C602D.jpeg
4600CE9C-D3D9-4075-93A3-0EFC85269A0C.jpeg

Last edited: