Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The London Palladium, where the devil to park?

Thanks.it looks like a posh car park, thought I would never say that about a car park. So it's £77 for two nights, so if I book it, does that mean I'm guaranteed a car park space or is it still dog eat dog?. Would hate to drive 5 hours only to find I can't get a space when I get in. Do you get an allocated parking space number or something like that? Apologies for the novice questions!
Lol £77! Honestly park in Westfield Shepherds Bush £8.50 a day. Fab safe car park and easy short tube ride into town.

Lol £77! Honestly park in Westfield Shepherds Bush £8.50 a day. Fab safe car park and easy short tube ride into town.
When I had to attend Wandsworth County Court, I put my Brompton in the back of the van, found free parking near Putney Heath, then cycled the last mile.

By comparison, a Westminster PCN is £40 if paid within 28 days. Park on a single or double yellow line anywhere in Westminster, and so long as you are not a danger to traffic and get towed, the most you would have to pay is £80 for 48 hours.

When we go to London for a show and hotel stay I'm going to enjoy myself. I want a hotel in the centre, 4/5 * or quirky within walking distance of the theatre . Safe secure parking and all within walking distance of each other and the museums etc:
So, Hyde Park for parking, The Mayfair or the Q Hotel in Soho. Then close to the Theatres,Ronny Scotts and the Museums, Galleries and the South Bank and river.

Back