Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The most expensive new Cali - can anyone beat this?

Sweet. Also got the Willy Wonker golden ticket.

However I've given up with NW or Synters as they are now known. 90% sure I'm going to keep ours but off to look at a Smurf option tomorrow morning.

I hope vw customer service staff aren’t following our comments.
Are we really enjoying these over inflated prices for what I consider to be a small commercial vehicle, sound proofed, heated, and fitted out with 8k’s worth of accommodation essentials.
As many of us are suffering such annoyances as paint bubbling etc that you would not expect to experience on a lesser make. Surely we should be looking for deflation.
I own a chipped 180 SE Ocean and cannot justify 30k for the difference in spec.

We paid just over £80k NEW for our 4 berth Dethleffs with every conceivable option and extra including SAT TV x2 Avtex X2 Gas/Electric central Heating, Awning, Roof Freshlight Aircon, Sat Nav, Reversing Camera with Dash Screen, Tow Bar, Bike Rack, Alloys, Gas BBQ Point, Heated Waste Tank, Media Centre, Electrics in Garage, plus all the top of the range fitments that came with the van.:

View attachment 30872

Yes that is the point, as the Cal moves up the cost scale there are some great alternatives for the serious motorhomer !!

We've been speccing up a MB Marco Polo Activity Edition and it comes in a good bit cheaper than a Cali Beach, this week I will contact MB to arrange a viewing.

I feel that VW are taking the micky a bit with the pricing.

Back