Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This week I've bought '________' for my Cali

Wrapped the body, cover for the roof, rubber mats for the front, carpets for the cabin and load area, seat covers, protectors for the sills, covers for the work tops, mats for the steps, inserts for the pockets for the doors, protector for the wardrobe, covers for the mattresses, steering wheel cover, Dyson cordless vacuum, antiseptic wipes. Have I missed any other essentials for my roughty-toughty activity vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrapped the body, cover for the roof, rubber mats for the front, carpets for the cabin and load area, seat covers, protectors for the sills, covers for the work tops, mats for the steps, inserts for the pockets for the doors, protector for the wardrobe, covers for the mattresses, steering wheel cover, Dyson cordless vacuum, antiseptic wipes. Have I missed any other essentials for my roughty-toughty activity vehicle?

Singlehandedly sustaining the British economy!

Good haul @BillyCasper! Look forward to seeing some pics.

Singlehandedly sustaining the British economy!

Good haul @BillyCasper! Look forward to seeing some pics.

British economy? More likely I'm helping the German.

I'll take some pics when I've taken all the covers off or you won't recognise it. I suspect the main cover is going to be good old earth.

Indeed and I was a bit lazy buying this item from the good folk in the Netherlands but it folded very well and also gave the benefit of a "dirt lip" against the sliding seat/bed when being used with either item - simple but clever.

Think this looks excellent! I have been hoping for some blue stripey carpets to appear in the shop but think this might be a good alternative. Do you find that when folded your feet get caught in the folded bit? Guess it would only be when travelling with the seat right forward.

No pockets on your trousers? Will there be room for you in the magic Bus? More importantly will it move!

Last edited:
Think this looks excellent! I have been hoping for some blue stripey carpets to appear in the shop but think this might be a good alternative. Do you find that when folded your feet get caught in the folded bit? Guess it would only be when travelling with the seat right forward.
Your right - normally the carpet is unfolded and therefore no problem. Only folded in bed or extra space transport mode (fully forwards) so not really a problem. Better for bare feet too. I managed to get a toe caught in one of the rails when we hired a T6 Cali last year.

......new clutch and DMF
Cambelt
Water pump
Front ball joint x 4
ABS sensor ring
Brake fluid
Full service
Wiper blades.....
Holy moly! You will need a mortgage for that list.
Must get a trophy point for the highest spender last month ;)

Only money i spent on the Cali since a few months is renewing the insurance policy.....not been out to play since november....:( very cheap on fuel while sitting in the garage doh!

This week I bought a new friend for my Van/Cali because I had to replace his former friend - gone in a bad accident...He protected us well and brave.
75805a62e1ce3c91a2411fe36f01718e.jpg

As a result no money left for some Van-things.

Just ordered an easy-folding (I hope) dog crate. The soft fabric/mesh type. We've been using one of the rigid wire frame kind, but it's faffy to fold up and stow away whenever we want to sleep downstairs (pooch is delighted with that arrangement, obv.).

Finally spent the money getting the earth shunt fixed, so we can keep warm in the van without a hookup. No money for any extras now!

View attachment 18876 A collapsible water carrier with a tap so can have water for tea that's not from the onboard tank (bit squeamish about this). And colour matches my various other accessories.
Do you take it on the Plane, Train and Ferry? They all store their water in tanks.

Brandrup rear boot carpet and one of these for the passenger area (help stop the guides getting full of dirt/sand etc)
vouwbaar-velours-mat-antraciet-woongedeelte.jpg
I am so jealous of that carpet. I can't convince OH to spend the cash so today went to carpet shop to get one made and wrapped at the edges specially. Sad aren't we.

Blimey

Have you taken delivery of this mat @Jabberwocky ? Good?
Yes, delivered and waiting my Cali arrival now! Very similar quality as Brandrup if not slightly better. It is certainly of thicker material except at the folds as you would expect. Edge binding is of good quality too. Here's the sad bit.....even did a bare foot test, yep all is good, no nasty cold rail shocks or holes to get your little toe stuck (happened to me last summer in a hire van). So, yes a little expensive but so far all is good.

• Thanks
Reactions: DM
I am so jealous of that carpet. I can't convince OH to spend the cash so today went to carpet shop to get one made and wrapped at the edges specially. Sad aren't we.
No not sad, fruggle maybe, but how did you manage the folds? In the item I bought the folds are of slightly thinner material so the carpet folds at predetermined points. Please don't post the price you paid - I don't like getting upset...;)

No not sad, fruggle maybe, but how did you manage the folds? In the item I bought the folds are of slightly thinner material so the carpet folds at predetermined points. Please don't post the price you paid - I don't like getting upset...;)
It's not made yet so not sure. Carpet man is discussing the idea with the lady who wraps.

'Nothing' for the first time in as long as I can remember. I am however considering a drive away awning for those longer breaks where we just want to pitch up once and be able to go out further afield for the day. :)
I too am finally able need 'nothing'....that is, until I saw the daisy tent pegs on the VW club shop.....!

Back