Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This week I've bought '________' for my Cali

It's not made yet so not sure. Carpet man is discussing the idea with the lady who wraps.
Let us all know how you get on - I'm sure there is other interest, especially if colours are available.

This week I bought a new friend for my Van/Cali because I had to replace his former friend - gone in a bad accident...He protected us well and brave.
75805a62e1ce3c91a2411fe36f01718e.jpg

As a result no money left for some Van-things.

WOW … dont like. Hope no-one was hurt …

Purchased two duvalays before Christmas in the sale and tried them out last weekend, we are less than impressed though as we had two very poor nights sleep as we woke in the night very hot and sweaty ( even though the heater was not on) I had read that the duvalay can make you sweat but we assumed this was just in the summer/hot weather. Not sure what else to try !

Purchased two duvalays before Christmas in the sale and tried them out last weekend, we are less than impressed though as we had two very poor nights sleep as we woke in the night very hot and sweaty ( even though the heater was not on) I had read that the duvalay can make you sweat but we assumed this was just in the summer/hot weather. Not sure what else to try !

We only go with prober pillow/blanket/sheet – just like home. I works here, there and everywhere. When really hot (summer nights), just a sheet, when really cold - fire up the heater og use a woolen blanket on top. Very versatile, and actually it doesn't take up much space. Ant comfortable too. I hate to sleep in a sag or bag ;-)

We only go with prober pillow/blanket/sheet – just like home. I works here, there and everywhere. When really hot (summer nights), just a sheet, when really cold - fire up the heater og use a woolen blanket on top. Very versatile, and actually it doesn't take up much space. Ant comfortable too. I hate to sleep in a sag or bag ;-)

With you there. Grab everything off the bed at home and throw it into a bag. It works at home, works in the Cali!

With you there. Grab everything off the bed at home and throw it into a bag. It works at home, works in the Cali!
This must be the quickest way to a quiet, good night sleep!!;)

Brandrup rear boot carpet and one of these for the passenger area (help stop the guides getting full of dirt/sand etc)
vouwbaar-velours-mat-antraciet-woongedeelte.jpg
Ooh where did you get that from. Hate getting sand/dirt in the runners! At moment I cut an off-cut of carpet to size but the edges fray after a wile.

Ahh, I was a little hasty in my question! Just read the other threads. Looks good. So, what have I bought this week? I've just bought new internal silver screens as my old T5 ones don't fit the T6. Grrr... Ooh...and a new collapsible red kettle to replace the one I've had for 9 years! Daftest thing I've bought were Dory tissues from Finding Nemo because that's what our van is called! Acapulco blue, Ocean, OK...I'll get my coat now...

This week I've bought:
  • Premium Campervan Hook Up Cable - 25 Metres
  • Premium Campervan Hook Up Cable - 10 Metre
  • Drive Away Awning Kador Kit for the VW California
  • Daisy Tent Pegs With Flower Heads inc Storage Case
  • Comfortz VW California Fitted Cotton Sheets for Upstairs Bed
    Quantity: Two Sets
  • VW California Bellows Bungee - Black
  • SpareSafe - VW T5 / T6 California Spare Wheel locking Device (inc Security Wheel Bolt)
  • UK Hook Up Adapter for use at Home
  • Euro Hook Up Adapter
  • VW California T5/T6 - B Pillar Black Out Decals
    Colour: Gloss Black
  • Popaloo Folding Camping Toilet
  • Popaloo Powder Bags Bulk Pack of 50
  • Roofless Cali Topper for VW California
    Vehicle: VW California Beach/Coast
    Colour: Maroon
    Windows: Windows - YES
  • Thule EasyBase
  • Thule EasyBag
for my Cali.

This week I've bought:
  • SpareSafe - VW T5 / T6 California Spare Wheel locking Device (inc Security Wheel Bolt)
  • Euro Hook Up Adapter
  • Thule EasyBase
  • Thule EasyBag
for my Cali.
....and all you need now Tom is the Cali !!

Ahh, I was a little hasty in my question! Just read the other threads. Looks good. So, what have I bought this week? I've just bought new internal silver screens as my old T5 ones don't fit the T6. Grrr... Ooh...and a new collapsible red kettle to replace the one I've had for 9 years! Daftest thing I've bought were Dory tissues from Finding Nemo because that's what our van is called! Acapulco blue, Ocean, OK...I'll get my coat now...
It's all in the name....CaliCRAZY!! ;)

Looking at air suspension. In budget but having doubts.

This week I've bought:
  • Euro Hook Up Adapter
  • Thule EasyBase
  • Thule EasyBag
for my Cali.
Could I just ask, why a 10m AND a 25m hookup cable.
I have a 10 and a 15m cable and only used the 15m cable once so far.

I only have a 25m. I was thinking about a 10m but based on the last two years I'm not sure I would bother.

Needed a 25m on a few sites . Eskdale, Salisbury, Bude and Northumberland to name a few.

Back