Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This week I've bought '________' for my Cali

Lewis

Lewis

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Some fascinating accessories and modifications mentioned across the forum and a lot of new owners so I wondered what people are buying for their Calis at the moment....

Just taken delivery of a pair of window vents in anticipation of our first trip away in Shropshire in a couple of weeks, as well as a hook up cable and some rock pegs. My OH just rolls her eyes...

Some fascinating accessories and modifications mentioned across the forum and a lot of new owners so I wondered what people are buying for their Calis at the moment....

Just taken delivery of a pair of window vents in anticipation of our first trip away in Shropshire in a couple of weeks, as well as a hook up cable and some rock pegs. My OH just rolls her eyes...

Stanmore Hall are giving three nights for two at the moment. Very high ratings Lewis.

Just ordered a pair of window vents in anticipation of my trip to Shropshire in a couple of weeks, as well as a hook up cable... but not some rock pegs, instead I have chair seat cushions and rear mattress covers from Comfortz. See you in Shropshire @Lewis

Stanmore Hall are giving three nights for two at the moment. Very high ratings Lewis.

You read my mind. That's where we're going. Sadly not for three nights though, just the one initially to see how my daughter copes with sleeping (watch out neighbours!) Then hopefully off Bristol way later that week.

Just as well this thread wasn't running a few months back or I'd be here a long time

Mike

• Packing cubes
  • Thule 992 Raceway 3 bike carrier
  • Outwell Collaps Kettle & Colander
Plenty of the week left yet!

'Nothing' for the first time in as long as I can remember. I am however considering a drive away awning for those longer breaks where we just want to pitch up once and be able to go out further afield for the day. :)

Brandrup rear boot carpet and one of these for the passenger area (help stop the guides getting full of dirt/sand etc)
vouwbaar-velours-mat-antraciet-woongedeelte.jpg

Ventilation grills for the front windows. The last pair in the shop!

I know there have been various discussions on here about condensation inside the Cali. To add to that, I recently camped for a few days in a cold and wet Somerset whilst watching the Starling murmurations. The morning after we returned home the inside of the windscreen was covered in ice. Hmm, condensation I thought. I then left an electric dehumidifier (plugged into van 3 pin socket whilst on hookup) in the van overnight and took a litre of water out. No more frosty windscreen since. I will do this as a regular post trip process in future.

......new clutch and DMF
Cambelt
Water pump
Front ball joint x 4
ABS sensor ring
Brake fluid
Full service
Wiper blades.....

+ Sapto Yes I collected it from campermart and had the van on the stand for the day with Jonny. I met quite a few other pod owners and can't wait for the rain to stop to try it out.

I went for a blue in the end but it was a hard choice. There were so many colours to choose from it was the hardest part. There was another lovely van on the show and shine that Jonny had a lovely extremely pale green (almost ivory) pod looked beautiful. Also another customers that was purple, looked good too.

Will upload the pic in a second

I made a dirt trapping mat (cotton) for passenger area , it is cheap to buy (30 euro sqm) but you need some time and patience to cut the right format for the cali.

Last edited:
I made a dirt trapping mat (cotton) for passenger area , it is cheap to buy (30 euro sqm) but you need some time and patience to cut the right format for the cali.
Indeed and I was a bit lazy buying this item from the good folk in the Netherlands but it folded very well and also gave the benefit of a "dirt lip" against the sliding seat/bed when being used with either item - simple but clever.

Back