Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thoughts on the Khyam Kamper Baffle

M

Mrs J.H

Hi thanks to those who advised me on my previous issues. Both are now on order.
I was thinking of purchasing the khyam baffler to try to make my awning draught free has anyone tried it or can you suggest an alternative? Thanks guys
Mrs JH

Its just back in stock everywhere now I notice.. I've been thinking about one of these for a while.

My thoughts are that the rear wheel arch and wheel are still going to create quite a draft, but of course it will make a big difference overall.

Major drawback is that while the baffle itself is likely to be compact, unless you are already carrying a pump for a blow up awning, you will need to pack one of these too, and it does not come with one.

I saw this down at the show and thought it was a good idea, then saw a van that just had a long piece of ripstop material fastened to the wheels using some bungees creating the same baffle type thing but a lot cheaper and I am guessing smaller to store and very simple to fit.

I saw this down at the show and thought it was a good idea, then saw a van that just had a long piece of ripstop material fastened to the wheels using some bungees creating the same baffle type thing but a lot cheaper and I am guessing smaller to store and very simple to fit.

Maybe Comfortz could make a long, rectangular strip with eyelets at the ends to attach to the wheels?

Ive got the Fiamma version, expensive but worth it,, has bungee cords to fit to both wheels & an extra flap that covers the whole rear wheel arch. In addition to the bungees it has built in magnets so fits securely

Back