Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tile tracker

I had originally pre-ordered some of those, but after several delays on the kickstarter I dropped out.

I wasn't overly confident how well they would work, but after reading that and they are quite cheap I may well get a few for all our vans. Ill also install the app to help the network. :)

Just ordered some of them, let's give a go

What a great idea, solves a lot of Christmas present quandaries !!
After a bit of research you need to have phone that supports bluetooth 4. The batteries only last 1 year & you can not replace them yourself, have to send to US for that.
So looking for alternatives now.

Found this http://www.mylupo.com/ & have ordered one. A fairly new item, so the network feature probably will not be that great. Battery life is up to 2 years & is user replaceable. Android app seems a bit basic, but hopefully that will improve given time.

Last edited:
I wonder how they found the guys van, he was very lucky and the van must had been parked in a very crowded street. 30 ft range is about 10m.

I wonder how they found the guys van, he was very lucky and the van must had been parked in a very crowded street. 30 ft range is about 10m.
I think you can use all users apps to search for your lost item. So the more sold the bigger & more effective the "network" becomes.

Back