morpeth clan

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
yes the day has come
we set off early to arrive at Edinburgh to pick up our cali
15 plate black 180
kids wont sleep tonight as always excited about motorhomes and campers
its our second cali having had one previously
very pleased and as we split our hols at times to look after the kids I will be away Sunday to Tuesday in the borders to try it out
wahey

Exciting times, even at 60+ I was excited when we picked our cali up a few weeks ago. Pictures when get it please :)

cant decide if we keep the private plate or not
if I could get a nice white or silver out line transfer of great Britain that I could put on the back door I would consider keeping it

cant decide if we keep the private plate or not
if I could get a nice white or silver out line transfer of great Britain that I could put on the back door I would consider keeping it

Whats the private plate ?

suppose as advised by other member might also keep eyes off it as will look older
just not keen on private plates
unless I could give it a purpose i.e. the map transfer

cali pic 1 (2).JPG cali pic 1 (1).JPG
Good luck and enjoy. I’m off to pick my first one up tomorrow. Very excited
well here it is picked it up at Edinburgh today spent day in north Berwick chips and ice creams
very happy with it
inside is unused by look of it
on reflection we may keep the plate I think its better than the cali 1st one might fing some map transfers for back door
night in it on drive then away sunday for couple of nights with kids

It looks awesome, enjoy your first outing, it will be one of many I'm sure :)

As for the plate
The chap used to do ordinance survey maps
So he put that on
The number plate that would go on if I sold that one is not quite so easy to remember
So if I can get a transfer in white or silver for the tailgate I will keep it
I want a outline map of the British isles showing Ireland and the borders between England Scotland and Wales
I think that would tie it in to the plate
All loaded up for its trip, I forgot daughters swimming and a party today so it’s off tonight instead
My wife will take them away Thursday on her days off
So kids really excited

As for the plate
The chap used to do ordinance survey maps
So he put that on
The number plate that would go on if I sold that one is not quite so easy to remember
So if I can get a transfer in white or silver for the tailgate I will keep it
I want a outline map of the British isles showing Ireland and the borders between England Scotland and Wales
I think that would tie it in to the plate
All loaded up for its trip, I forgot daughters swimming and a party today so it’s off tonight instead
My wife will take them away Thursday on her days off
So kids really excited
I bet they are! Good luck. Hope you all get some sleep. They should be pretty pooped after swimming and partying …