Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Today’s the day

MartinR

MartinR

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I picked my California Ocean up from Liverpool VW today. I messaged all my friends to tell them that ’the eagle has landed’. So thinking of calling it Eddie :).
Been planning this all year, but retired last month so now I’m ready for an adventure.

IMG_2255.jpeg

I picked my California Ocean up from Liverpool VW today. I messaged all my friends to tell them that ’the eagle has landed’. So thinking of calling it Eddie :).
Been planning this all year, but retired last month so now I’m ready for an adventure.

View attachment 116723
Well played sir.

Looks awesome. I wish you well starting your retirement with a lovely Cali.

View attachment 116723
Looks super, congratulations!

Got my Cali last month going to have a couple of year practice before I retire

View attachment 116723
I picked mine up from Liverpool last month. Congratulations. It’s a beauty.

Well 46 years actually.
Retired at 46…you lucky lad! Well played.
Your Cali looks tremendous with those Palmerston wheels.
Happy travels

Congrats on you new van, it looks great! Hope you enjoy your new found freedom! :thumb