Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Toilet Talk

What about the dimensions? Were they useful?
yes, thank you @Jodalo very useful. Seems like the diemnsions on yours differ from what Dunhelm mentions on their website. Which in this case is good, because the dimensions on my shops website also differ slightly from the Dunhelm one. So Im banking on the fact they are all the same product (look so similair) and the dimensions wont really differ.

Hi Phil
When I had my Cali I use to keep it in the boot, just behind rear bench seat. When you want to use it, I would pull bench seat right forward and hop over seat. Perfect area loads of space to use it and out the way there too, just need to be nimble enough to hop over the rear bench seat in the up position (drop headrest though). Plus you won’t have to see the missus sat on throne :thumb
Ha ha, no not when seated on the throne, that would be messy. .
I meant for driving, i like my kit secure.
Not sure in an traffic emergency situation i want the toilet joining us in the front or worse ha.
i dont fancy the toilet in with the cutlery, well sealed as it maybe.
will explore options before it sees the light from the boot. The boot is ok but tricky in Scotland with midge death conditions outside and trying to get the toilet over the bench back, it can be done, but not easy.