Top Poster of the Week

david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
GrannyJen is now top of the league table for poster of the week, how long can she hold her position :happy

I was thinking of posting a sweepstake in the surveys section on how many posts GrannyJen can make next week. ;)

Maybe admin could do this with some stickers as the prize.

On current form I'd be betting in the region of 75! :)

not long is the answer.

I am far too sweet, shy and retiring to ever be so gobby :oops:

I must admit, that new bloke, VW Cali forum, is rather a chirruping chirpy chappy. My money is on him being the gobbiest once he's settled in.

You're right Jen that Cali forum person is giving you a run for your money.

PS wasn't expecting any posts from you early this week. I thought you were off north again, or are you now dictating posts from behind the wheel? :shocked

PPS keep up with the posts! :thefinger. That should be a little man giving a thumbs up. If it's something else blame my contact lenses.....

You're right Jen that Cali forum person is giving you a run for your money.

PS wasn't expecting any posts from you early this week. I thought you were off north again, or are you now dictating posts from behind the wheel? :shocked

PPS keep up with the posts! :thefinger. That should be a little man giving a thumbs up. If it's something else blame my contact lenses.....

I depart the equatorial Sussex coast for the sub-arctic Cheshire plain on Saturday, but I will not need any heating, my Mother in law will be with me and she produces enough hot air to keep 500 cali's warm.

I depart the sub-arctic english northern wastes for the frozen tundra of Northern Scotland on Sunday.

Albert is thrilled. He likes Scotland. A very nice policeman was very complimentary about him.

Back