Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Topper Mattress

L

Lance Burkhart

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi All,
JYSK are doing a great Black Friday deal on their Wellpur 120 x 190 Matress Topper was €250 now down to €74.
The size is perfect for the botom bed, I paid extra for the VW comfort mattress that isnt very comfortable. This topper on top of the existin comfort mattress makes some difference. It also folds up well on top of the vw mattress when not in use and is not too cumbersome at 5kg.

Isn't it a bit wide for downstairs and how does it cope with the body panel incursion?

Isn't it a bit wide for downstairs and how does it cope with the body panel incursion?
Hi Corradobrit.
Fitted downstairs perfectly as you can see in image. You could cut the memory foam to allow for that smallest of body incursion at the rear but I certainly won't be and could live with it. Saved me a packet as I was about to shell out for a duvalay.

IMG_20231125_110603.jpg

Hi Corradobrit.
Fitted downstairs perfectly as you can see in image. You could cut the memory foam to allow for that smallest of body incursion at the rear but I certainly won't be and could live with it. Saved me a packet as I was about to shell out for a duvalay.

View attachment 116703
Not too bad. And yes compared to the absurd Duvalay pricing its a real bargain. I could certainly live with a little compromise.
On a side note, I really love the light oak interiors on our Coasts.