Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Trading in Tent for California

Dibs

Dibs

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
… well, we’ll probably hold on to the tent for old times’ sake - it’s possibly not worth that much to the VW dealer anyway - but you see our plan?

We haven’t done the deal & placed our order yet, but we are getting close. Have found this forum very useful as all of our questions have been asked before, with good answers for each of them (except “why no 150PS DSG 4motion in UK?” - I guess there is no good answer to that one!), so thanks everyone.

Welcome. Glad you found all the information you required.

Hi and welcome !
There are more things about our Cali's we can't find , or haven't , found a good answer for...even VW doesn't.....;)

Just, one hour go we sold our tent on eBay; we got £400 for it which makes a tiny dent in the cost of the Cali and relieves slightly the sadness at selling it.

Part of my love of campers came from my dislike of camping in tents :D Once you get a cali you won't miss that canvas ;)

We kept hold of our tent as we thought we might need it for longer breaks and for the extra room. We sold it a few months ago and got not far off what we paid for it. Haven't missed it once... ;)

Back