Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Transferring warranty

Stalefish540g

Stalefish540g

Vehicle
T6 Beach 102
Hi all, I have recently bought a Beach Cali, the previous owner had extended warranty which includes two MOT’s and services, he has not used either.
When we tried to transfer the warranty, VW. have been absolutely useless and very awkward to deal with, customer service has been dreadful two weeks in and still not resolved, the previous owner has been brilliant, he has contacted Wrexham VW who he took it out with and the manager had written to the finance group but still not resolved!
Anyone else had problems?
Not a good welcome start to VW !

Not good at all. I was told by VW van centre in Liverpool that the extended warranty was absolutely transferable to a new owner. It might be a timing thing - everything seems slower these days.

When we tried to transfer the warranty, VW. have been absolutely useless and very awkward to deal with,
Im not sure that anyone actually has to do a transfer, the info is recorded against the vehicle details on the VW database rather than against the owner.

Try ringing your local dealers service department & see what the system tells them.

Hi all, I have recently bought a Beach Cali, the previous owner had extended warranty which includes two MOT’s and services, he has not used either.
When we tried to transfer the warranty, VW. have been absolutely useless and very awkward to deal with, customer service has been dreadful two weeks in and still not resolved, the previous owner has been brilliant, he has contacted Wrexham VW who he took it out with and the manager had written to the finance group but still not resolved!
Anyone else had problems?
Not a good welcome start to VW !
When we purchased the 2 year extended warranty which includes the services, MOT’s, breakdown cover last November we were told it was transferable should we sell the vehicle.

Agree - I had to ask LVC for some written evidence I had purchased the extended warranty - they said it was on the vehicle records - but nice to hold evidence yourself !

I’ll try and book it in and see what comes up, we have had replied asking for proof of ownership but you never get the same person dealing with your issue which makes it difficult to get it settled, thanks for the replies

I’ll try and book it in and see what comes up, we have had replied asking for proof of ownership but you never get the same person dealing with your issue which makes it difficult to get it settled, thanks for the replies
Call Breeze poole, explain the situation & ask them to check, I bet they come back to you very quickly, they are very customer focused and will help if they can.

@Tomdbreeze

Tom Davidson​
Transaction Manager ‑ Breeze Van Centre Poole​
T: 01202 713100​
|​
DD: 01202 713038​
A:​
Yarrow Road, Tower Park, Poole BH12 4QY​

@Michael Breeze

michael.gunner@breeze.co.uk
or 07917 064866

Michael Gunner
Group Operations Director
Breeze Motor Group

Last edited:
Well it seems we have been sent a letter confirming it is now our warranty, even though the reg is wrong, and received an email requesting more information two days later! Looks like no one talks to each other at headquarters .
At least the drama is finally over! Thanks to all who replied

Back