Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Trim Technik - Merseyside

4NT5

4NT5

Vehicle
T5 Beach
I've just had my Beach seats and side storage cushion retrimmed in leather by Trim Technik in Prenton on the Wirral.
Dropped it off at 8:30 and it was all done in 6 hours. I had to give them the box cushion a few weeks earlier as the hadn't don't one before, so they had to deconstruct it for a template. They've done similar seats before so once we decided what we wanted they made them up from their existing templates, which took about 2 weeks. We chose something fairly factory looking, but they can do whatever you want in a huge choice of colours. Really pleased with it and can highly recommend them.

885ae493f82a3e59cb7644dd128d8811.jpg

0be949a84b719953227d1e96887daafd.jpg

9dd878c807a7a14ec180cf0f4eef0625.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I've just had my Beach seats and side storage cushion retrimmed in leather by Trim Technik in Prenton on the Wirral.
Dropped it off at 8:30 and it was all done in 6 hours. I had to give them the box cushion a few weeks earlier as the hadn't don't one before, so they had to deconstruct it for a template. They've done similar seats before so once we decided what we wanted they made them up from their existing templates, which took about 2 weeks. We chose something fairly factory looking, but they can do whatever you want in a huge choice of colours. Really pleased with it and can highly recommend them.

Plush

Very nice!

Thanks for posting this. Was trying to explain what I wanted this morning and this is pretty much spot on. :)

Looks amazing! Do you mind me asking roughly how much it cost (PM me if you prefer)?

I had mine done for ÂŁ1312.00 by them. If you search the forum the images are there to see. Recommended.

Great thanks - really tempted by this... this forum makes me spend too much money :confused:

:thanks
Very impressed by those seats. They look really classy and the stitching looks extremely neat. I now need to save more money ! :rolleyes:

Great communication today, very tempted. Will pop & see them sometime.

For a bit of fun, look at the accessories...

Looks similar to what I'm ordering in Black with Portland grey inserts. Do you have a pic of the box cushion / rear mattress please? I was going to ask if they could retrim mine too but now I know they have a template it'll also be on the order list.

Looks similar to what I'm ordering in Black with Portland grey inserts. Do you have a pic of the box cushion / rear mattress please? I was going to ask if they could retrim mine too but now I know they have a template it'll also be on the order list.
Didn't get the mattress covered a we have the big triple folded one, but will take a pic of the side box in the day light

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back