Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Trying to buy a Mutze......

pjm-84

pjm-84

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Have spoken and emailed Uli but yet to receive a response. Anyone ordered one recently and know the rough timescales from order to receipt of the Mutze?

Keen to have the topper prior to a 5 day stay at Keswick at the beginning of November. (Brrrr)

Order a topper from the forumshop , bet it's there by next week

I bet it is also.

However, I want a Mutze but may have to settle for AN other.

Have spoken and emailed Uli but yet to receive a response. Anyone ordered one recently and know the rough timescales from order to receipt of the Mutze?

Keen to have the topper prior to a 5 day stay at Keswick at the beginning of November. (Brrrr)

When I ordered mine it only took four days to come, if I was you I would send him another email just to give him a reminder, I think I had the same thing it took longer to get hold of him then it did to get the item. :)

PS. I think he gives members a discount if I remember correctly but you do have to mention that to him.

I picked up a Comfortz Ocean topper from the VW California shop today. Very happy with it. Very helpful, both on the on-line chat and in the shop. Going to the shop allowed me to compare and select the correct colour - in my case Mid Grey. Many thanks

We also have a Cali topper from the club shop, arrived next day. Not used it yet though

I did a trial fit earlier. It is a very good fit and easy to install and remove.

+1 for Comfortz Cali topper, very easy to fit once you get the knack and makes it much more cosy upstairs

All sorted now. Uli emailed today, paid and the Mutze is on its way. Now spending a few days with the Cali at Bude

Arrived safe and sound first thing this morning.

Used at Keswick last weekend and highly recommended. Great bit of kit.

Back