Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Trying to buy a VW California

Ady77

Ady77

VIP Member
For the past few weeks I have been trying to buy a Cali, dealers seem to be charging 10% over list price and private sales seem to be selling the moment they are advertised.

One private Cali I called up about was listed at £39,995. When I called the seller I was told he had a bid of £41k on it due to the vast amount of enquires he had had.

In a perfect world I would order a T6 but from I am being told by dealers and on here we may not see a Cali in the UK until 2017 due to the amount of orders already taken on the continent.

What do I do?

Help

You have picked the worst time to buy a Cali - sorry.

It is the start of the summer April-July will always be strong months.

Compound that with the lack of new builds and possible delays of the T6 and it is a sellers market.

If I was you I would rent a couple of times over the summer to get the swing of things, then look to get a T5 cali at the end of the summer when the prices soften a bit - also in a few months we might have some firm facts on the T6.

I agree with the above. Regarding dealers, if you look on the VW website/used van search ( Liverpool van centre) are selling some nice new demos at under list price, most registered this month with only delivery mileage.

I agree with the above. Regarding dealers, if you look on the VW website/used van search ( Liverpool van centre) are selling some nice new demos at under list price, most registered this month with only delivery mileage.

VW Edinburgh had a demo Beach at a great price just earlier last week. Good luck!

Hi. We have several new Beaches due for delivery in the next 1-3 weeks. I can get one of the sales guys to contact you to discuss the options if that helps you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the past few weeks I have been trying to buy a Cali, dealers seem to be charging 10% over list price and private sales seem to be selling the moment they are advertised.

One private Cali I called up about was listed at £39,995. When I called the seller I was told he had a bid of £41k on it due to the vast amount of enquires he had had.

In a perfect world I would order a T6 but from I am being told by dealers and on here we may not see a Cali in the UK until 2017 due to the amount of orders already taken on the continent.

What do I do?

Help

Hi I have just been through this process it took me 2 months to find a van. you just need to be on the ball have alerts set up and try and go and see something straight away if along way away ask as many question as possible I made that mistake on first one I went to see and it hadn't been looked after at all and still was asking a lot for it. it is frustrating though. there are all ways plenty of beaches for sale but I don't see the point in them really.

out cali is for sale. we missed a couple of sales as we advertised it and then went on holiday for 2 weeks.

have a look in the calis for sale. we are in cumbria

AND WE WONT PUT THE PRICE UP !!

Back