Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Two tone Orange & White T6

VW standard colours are so boring, aren't these meant to be fun vehicles that put you in the holiday mood. The old campers used to be fun, shame these days it's all about muted greys and greens and blues. Except for the lovely red and yellow, but if you're not into those, then what! I'm wrapping the bottom half of our new one when it comes, and should we sell it we can always take it off. Anyway a long way away yet, 6 months in fact until we get it!

VW standard colours are so boring, aren't these meant to be fun vehicles that put you in the holiday mood. The old campers used to be fun, shame these days it's all about muted greys and greens and blues. Except for the lovely red and yellow, but if you're not into those, then what! I'm wrapping the bottom half of our new one when it comes, and should we sell it we can always take it off. Anyway a long way away yet, 6 months in fact until we get it!
You worked out who is going to wrap it for you and how much it costs?
I'm very interested in a fun Cali.

I am currently in Luxembourg. Just spotted Orange Ocean two tone. Will send pic tomorrow!

As promised. If I remember the colour is Cakume Yellow. Not sure about spelling!

I am guessing this going to be a marmite colour combo. Hate or love.......IMG_0520.JPGIMG_0521.JPG

I was promised orange

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Sorry, it did look orange in the showroom last night through the windows in their artificial light.

Actually I quite like it.

Back