Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Two weeks of smiles

SteveW

SteveW

VIP Member
Evening all,

I have just finished packing up my Cali for our first real trip, two weeks around beautiful Cornwall. Fingers crossed for good weather, waves and wind :smile.

I'm sooooo looking forward to this trip it's silly, I've already mastered the guided tour of my Cali, just carried out another one while filling up at the petrol station for a random interested stranger.

I'm hoping to be checking in while away so catch you all soon all being well.

Cheers

Steve

Carrg said:
Have a good one Mate.

Love Cornwall.

You going to stay at a few locations?

Cheers mate

Yeah we will be heading to a few locations, so far we have pre booked 3 nights in Peran Porth, then 5 nights in St Ives then off to Mevagissey for 3 nights. That then leaves us a week left un planned to go where we fancy apart from a quick night in Falmouth for my Aunties 70th.

Thinking of maybe Polzeath, Woolacombe as we work our way back up towards home.
:barmy
Steve

Have fun Steve

We love St Ives but have never camped there yet. I'd be really interested in where you stay and your opinion of it.

Hope the weather is kind to you!

Enjoy your week. We had a week touring Cornwall back in may including mevagissey.

Really enjoyed our week which spurred us on to buy our Cali

Have a ball! I have despite a few niggles but still have a big grin on my face when I get in my Cali and drive off somewhere.
DSG 180 bought in March 2012 have done 6K miles in I despite working full time Nd using a Toyota Prius for work. niggles have been a pain in the a.... But SMG have. Sorted out all the problems despite the fact that I bought the Cali in Wales. so enjoy your Cali you won't have better experiences.

Steve,

Just beware of Cornwall and Sat nav.

Dont ask me how I know, lets just say Sat nav, Mevagissey, and a bloke saying YOU HAVE GOT LOADS OF ROOM MATE JUST KEEP COMMING. :x :crazy :censor

John

Enjoy it here - September is the best month!! :D

We move to Polzeath next month. :mrgreen: