Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tyres - Michelin Agilis CrossClimate 215/65 R16 T (109)

Cameron1960

Cameron1960

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Has anyone had these fitted, if yes, any comments would be appreciated. Or can anyone suggest ‘an all year round’ tyre. Thanks in anticipation.

We have them. Purchased from F1 Auto Centres, good price and cash back from Michelin. Very happy with them so far. Noise no greater than other tyres, work well on wet grass, no impact on mpg that I have noticed, ride is the same as before.

Thanks, that’s most helpful. For information, how much did they cost and when did you get them?

Purchased in November 2020. With all the discounts and the cash back about £110 each.

That’s really helpful, thank you. Hope you have a ‘good’ new year!!

That’s a really good price.
Yes, I jumped at it as soon as I came across it. F1 Auto Centres had them discounted at £135 each already, then another £15 off each for 4 tyres, then £40 cash back from Michelin. So £110 each in the end. Offer is no longer on their site

I purchased the new Bridgestone All Season EVO back in May, 6,000 miles, have been brilliant, quiet, great grip on muddy fields, fantastic in the rain, quiet and loads of wear left.

I purchased the new Bridgestone All Season EVO back in May, 6,000 miles, have been brilliant, quiet, great grip on muddy fields, fantastic in the rain, quiet and loads of wear left.
Sorry, they are actually called Bridgestone Weather Control A005 Evo - they are 3 peak marked

I see Formula One Auto Centres have 10% off tyres, it's where I got my Agilis tyres.