Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Unable to post an advert and I also notice my VIP tag has dropped off too but the club have taken this years membership?

D

ddl

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Unable to post an advert and I also notice my VIP tag has dropped off too but the club have taken this years membership? Please can you explain why. Thank you.

Unable to post an advert and I also notice my VIP tag has dropped off too but the club have taken this years membership? Please can you explain why. Thank you.
Adverts have a delay while they are admin approved.

Reactions: ddl
Tag is there on your profile.
Aha, I have just seen that now so thank you - for some reason I thought it showed on my homescreen too but maybe not.
I have just looked in the forums section to try posting an add again and can see that there are two options - the one says 'For Sale and Wanted' but is greyed out and says I don't have sufficient permisions but I have now just seen a second one which just says 'Accessories for sale' which is not greyed out but thought that was for viewing other members adds. Looks like I may be able to post there so not sure what the difference is between the two?
Thank you.

I think you have to pay if you want to advertise your van. Accessories has a delay.

Back