Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Unable to reply to for sale ad

G

GaSaMiEvRuDaMa

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I'm a new member and can't reply to a for sale ad, seems like it's a common new member issue? Does something need tweaking somewhere? Tia

Thanks for the helpful info, i have now upgraded.
I hope the Admin's will take the following as constructive feedback, as a new member it is confusing and a little off-putting to be told you have to buy an upgrade to do something as straightforward as use the classifieds, and it's definitely not clear that this is a required during the joining process. Secondly, the msg about "not having the required permissions" would be much more useful if it said "you need to be a VIP member to respond to ads", and would save repeat forum posts of which i see several with varying advice.
Cheers all

I hope the Admin's will take the following as constructive feedback, as a new member it is confusing and a little off-putting to be told you have to buy an upgrade to do something as straightforward as use the classifieds, and it's definitely not clear that this is a required during the joining process. Secondly, the msg about "not having the required permissions" would be much more useful if it said "you need to be a VIP member to respond to ads", and would save repeat forum posts of which i see several with varying advice.
Cheers all
Your reply falls on deaf ears... this forum is a money making exercise. Think of it like being on Ebay....that costs to advertise.. but the benefit here is you can at least edit your own post mistakes which you can’t do if you not a “VIP” member...

Cheers all
If it helps, I've had my membership fee back "and some" with the discounts gained from insurance and the club shop. Together with all the advice from those on here that know more than I could ever retain. Money can't buy the quality community that you'll find on here. Most queries receive a reply within a very short period. There is always someone willing to help with any concerns. Honestly, it's a bargain.

If it helps, I've had my membership fee back "and some" with the discounts gained from insurance and the club shop. Together with all the advice from those on here that know more than I could ever retain. Money can't buy the quality community that you'll find on here. Most queries receive a reply within a very short period. There is always someone willing to help with any concerns. Honestly, it's a bargain.
The forum members are the ones who make this forum. Very knowledgeable people. But they are not the ones who make the money. It’s the vwcaliforniaclub.com and shop That makes the money. Everyone has the right to spend their hard earned any way they please and I’m certainly not knocking them for doing so. But the forum and the shop are a business and as so need to make a profit to continue just like any business. There is no such thing as Free.

Back