Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Under seat sub woofer recommendations

California_Clarky

California_Clarky

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I have previously done the Alpine front speaker upgrade and now I am looking to do the Sub under the drivers seat I have been looking around at either new or used ones and so far these two models have come up Pioneer WX140DA and the InPhase USW300 one is 160 watt and the other 300w is this really going to make a lot of difference? I am just looking for something to add a bit of tone to the audio not to shake the windows out.

Has anyone experience of the above 2 units or can recommend an alternative

TIA

I have previously done the Alpine front speaker upgrade and now I am looking to do the Sub under the drivers seat I have been looking around at either new or used ones and so far these two models have come up Pioneer WX140DA and the InPhase USW300 one is 160 watt and the other 300w is this really going to make a lot of difference? I am just looking for something to add a bit of tone to the audio not to shake the windows out.

Has anyone experience of the above 2 units or can recommend an alternative

TIA
Have you looked at the alpine one - it would be what I would go for having already gone for their front speakers

SPC D84 AT6 it’s a amp and sub system specifically designed to fit under the drivers seat of a T6.1

I can recommend the matching Alpine sub/amp. Completely transformed the sound. I got a mobile installer to fit it for £200 in a morning. Must be someone in Southampton who can do the same.

I'm guessing that all subs are going to have the same complexity of fitting?
b

Might be worth asking these guys what they suggest. https://absolut5.co.uk/services/

They are in Amesbury and do a custom underseat install that I have seen them talking about on the T6 forum. Might be worth an email. They seem knowledgeable