Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Upper Roof Matress - Rain

T

TheWylieFox

VIP Member
Just spent the last 10 days in Devon & Dorset in our new Califonia, I was amazed just how much room we had, we slept in the pop-up roof and used downstairs as our lounge.
My Question is if you are leaving in the morning after a night of torrential rain, do you remove the upper matress before you close the pop-up roof....Otherwise will it not soak the mattress

Regards

TheWylieFox

We use a topper, there is no need to remove mattress the inner roof will stay dry it also gives a bit more warmth.

TheWylieFox said:
Just spent the last 10 days in Devon & Dorset in our new Califonia, I was amazed just how much room we had, we slept in the pop-up roof and used downstairs as our lounge.
My Question is if you are leaving in the morning after a night of torrential rain, do you remove the upper matress before you close the pop-up roof....Otherwise will it not soak the mattress

Regards

TheWylieFox

We also sleep upstairs and don't use a roof top cover ,so we purchased from comfort a waterproof mattress Cover / protector plus the zonesleep mattress topper ,we remove the zonesleep in the morning shut the roof and it all stays dry .

Back