Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

USB

john eagle

john eagle

Eaglehead
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi does anyone know if a 2015 Cal SE has a USB connection anywhere to play music from a memory stick and if so where is it located?

Do you have the Aux input jack in the glove box? My 2014 Beach doesn't have a USB connection, but it does have the input jack, which I never use because I stream Bluetooth from my phone.

Hi does anyone know if a 2015 Cal SE has a USB connection anywhere to play music from a memory stick and if so where is it located?
Depends on which Radio system you have and what Options were chosen.
I have the RNS510 with Media input so a USB socket in the Glove box.

As @WelshGas says , but if like me you have the RNS510 without the USB, you can use either the Aux input or put your music on an SD Card and use the SD slot on the head unit.

I have a 2015 Cal SE and there is no USB connection.

We use one of these type of gadgets. We can use it with USB stick or Bluetooth from your phone. Oh and you can answer your phone hands free. It also checks the voltage of the batteries.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07ZT69K7Q/?tag=eliteelect-21
I find they AUX socket in the glovebox too fiddly when driving.

Last edited:
Back