Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Used prices!!

sidepod

sidepod

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Just in the process of renewing insurance and, for the agreed valuation, I just took a stroll around Mobile.de.
Wow! Prices are strong. For a top end 111kw unit , up to Eu35k!

Lockdown savings or brain rot?

Some of these asking prices are pure comedy. 86 californias currently for sale on Autotrader.

I wonder if "Camper van" will enter the basket of goods CPI calculation in 2022.

Just in the process of renewing insurance and, for the agreed valuation, I just took a stroll around Mobile.de.
Wow! Prices are strong. For a top end 111kw unit , up to Eu35k!
Always need to keep in mind asking prices vs sold for prices... I've seen Californias up for sale for 6 months in Switzerland, not particularly overpriced, but clearly the market says otherwise

I’m not buying, simply data acquisition for insurance purposes and what I’d need if I had to replace. High market place prices are good for this.

I’m not buying, simply data acquisition for insurance purposes and what I’d need if I had to replace. High market place prices are good for this.
But won't your premium be higher if the agreed valuation is more?

I’ve just been through an agreed valuation with Adrian Flux for the renewal. The premium stayed the same but the excess has increased. OK with that, it’s to cover the worst case of theft or write off.

Same message goes to the insurance companies! I could list a Cali at a million pounds! (Silly but to make the point)