Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vangear Nano

G

GeorgeandAnne

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello!

I think we have finally settled on buying a Vangear Nano for our T6 2018, 2 seater Beach. Does anyone have one of these and find they also can fit down the left side when the blanket box is removed? We’d like that flexibility if at all possible. Also, if not, can anyone recommend a kitchen pod that fits both side on and behind the passenger seat?

I have tried calling Vangear but they’re not answering. I’ll email too, but just in case anyone knows, it’ll mean I can crack on and get it ordered.

Thank you.

Anne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!

I think we have finally settled on buying a Vangear Nano for our T6 2018, 2 seater Beach. Does anyone have one of these and find they also can fit down the left side when the blanket box is removed? We’d like that flexibility if at all possible. Also, if not, can anyone recommend a kitchen pod that fits both side on and behind the passenger seat?

I have tried calling Vangear but they’re not answering. I’ll email too, but just in case anyone knows, it’ll mean I can crack on and get it ordered.

Thank you.

Anne

Well just had my call returned by Vangear, and the answer is yes! But have a think which side you’d like your sink. More likely you’ll want it on the right side..

Worth knowing.

I’ll attach pictures to this thread when the pod arrives and we’ve got it installed.

Well just had my call returned by Vangear, and the answer is yes! But have a think which side you’d like your sink. More likely you’ll want it on the right side..

Worth knowing.

I’ll attach pictures to this thread when the pod arrives and we’ve got it installed.

I would go for sink on left, as gives you more options if you ever want to change position (unless you have double sliding doors). ie - would then allow you to shift it behind the drivers seat, so that you can cook outside in warmer climates, rather than getting cooking smells in the van.

I would locate it as below, and yes you can still turn passenger seat round without it interfering with the bed (we have the smaller Mini Pod)

1648121101813.png

I would go for sink on left, as gives you more options if you ever want to change position (unless you have double sliding doors). ie - would then allow you to shift it behind the drivers seat, so that you can cook outside in warmer climates, rather than getting cooking smells in the van.

I would locate it as below, and yes you can still turn passenger seat round without it interfering with the bed (we have the smaller Mini Pod)

View attachment 90732

Thank you! I called them again and chatted about it some more. And then did what I should have done in the first place, and we got out the tape measure. Actually it can go either way, (sink on left or right), from what we can see so it’s just a question if preference and most likely use.

Back