Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vanorack Facebook forum

A

Anonymous

Guest User
I am trying to get some spares for my damaged vanorack but their facebook page has gone and their website no longer has any products on it, have they gone into administration?

Do you mean here? http://www.thevwcalifornia.com/

This is where i bought my vanarak from, hopefully the mods won't have any problems with me putting their address up here as this site began life from their Facebook page if you understand me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This is the one - no replies to emails then when i looked today all products have gone from the site and facebook page says it has been deleted :(

We have had quite a few emails come through to us here over the past week with people trying to reach Nick and Kiele for one reason or another, so if anyone knows anything it would be very helpful?

I did hear that they had sold their Cali so probably no longer interested

Insomnia said:
does not help me much !!!!! :?
Is their phone number working?
Try ringing them perhaps?
Sorry no other suggestions i can think of.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Insomnia said:
does not help me much !!!!! :?
Sorry I was only saying we have had a few members with problems regarding the vanarak
They cut all ties with us last year so I'm afraid I can't help

I got an email from Nick this morning. Didn't suggest they had ceased trading.

Insomnia said:
I am trying to get some spares for my damaged vanorack but their facebook page has gone and their website no longer has any products on it, have they gone into administration?

Speciclised Covers do the Vanorack so if you need a repair or spares give them a call there number is 01943864646 and ask for Gena Forward i think thats her name she repairs them hope this is of help.

Back