Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

I am leaving next week on sunday. Anyone knows what the forecast is for France?
Probably again needing to go real south to have some warm and better wetter?

I think it’s starting to improve. We’ve struggled all week through Italy and Corsica to avoid unsettled weather. We probably went just a couple of weeks too early. I think if we go mid-May in future, we’ll go to Spain / Portugal
Us too! We came over mid April for six weeks. The campsites we’ve visited have been generally pretty empty in not a good way also. We’re thinking mid may/mid June next year.

Went to the south of France about 2 years ago.
On the first of may I went from Grenoble to Gap on the Route Napoleon. I had about 2,5 mm on the front tyres.

Sorry for the Dutch text.

ooooh, look at that lovely Coast with pretty Cascavel Bi colour alloys! I have a new 150 DSG Coast (Red) on the way (fingers crossed to arrive in July) and hope to upgrade to those alloys at some point...:)

ooooh, look at that lovely Coast with pretty Cascavel Bi colour alloys! I have a new 150 DSG Coast (Red) on the way (fingers crossed to arrive in July) and hope to upgrade to those alloys at some point...:)
I see what you did there ;)

Hi John, would you mind sharing this exact location? Looks wicked.
Larry the photo was taken at Turner Hall Farm campsite, easy to find on the map. Lovely small simple campsite, £6pppn +£2 per van per night. Showers are £1 for 4 minutes and there are no hook ups. About 5 mins walk to The Newfield Inn the only pub in the valley. Tbh I shouldn't share how nice the Duddon is as it'll get as busy as the rest of the Lakes!

Near Gränna and lake Vättern:

20190506_001-XL.jpg

20190506_002-XL.jpg

20190506_003-X2.jpg

20190507_006-XL.jpg

Business meeting in Stockholm, I better take the van than sleeping at at a crappy hotel!

Added to my list. :thanks
I would recommend stopping off to take a look at the waterfall, but perhaps not stay there. Though it looks idyllic, it was so noisy that it was difficult to sleep... in the end the kids and wife ended up in the van with roof down to shut out most of the noise while guess who had to sleep in a tent ... nearly woke up with tinnitus! plus there are bus loads of tourists stopping off the whole time to take their selfies. Fun for the novelty of being by such a big waterfall, but I dont think I will do it again :talktothehand

I would recommend stopping off to take a look at the waterfall, but perhaps not stay there. Though it looks idyllic, it was so noisy that it was difficult to sleep... in the end the kids and wife ended up in the van with roof down to shut out most of the noise while guess who had to sleep in a tent ... nearly woke up with tinnitus! plus there are bus loads of tourists stopping off the whole time to take their selfies. Fun for the novelty of being by such a big waterfall, but I dont think I will do it again :talktothehand
Ticked off the list. As you said lots of tourists. 6 coaches when I was there. Cruise Excursion. :thumb:thumb

c5d335f3b00943fc3de31e513080e4a7.jpg

An evening at the beach :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love those wheels. Are they Speedlines? I've never seen them on a VW Transporter/Cali/Multivan before but they look as equally at home on your Cali as they do on a rally car

Oh dear, just read your posts. We've just got back from Corfe Castle (the one in Dorset). First day (Sunday) was wet since then I've been in shorts and a tee shirt and jumper. Sun has been lovely and it was 23 degrees on the way home today. Walked. a lot, 10 miles on two days. We've now voted and I would go back but the woman who controls my life won't!
We're due to France early to mid June..... hope it’s going to be warm!