Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Norway too. Snow and bright 25deg sunshine in the space of a few miles.
a2757be84fd408f0a9857268ad6d8a9c.jpg
773e33ce868e8e5cd46a963f23741c47.jpg
14521c9002aeef1622c7efae87c4b591.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Oh dear, just read your posts. We've just got back from Corfe Castle (the one in Dorset). First day (Sunday) was wet since then I've been in shorts and a tee shirt and jumper. Sun has been lovely and it was 23 degrees on the way home today. Walked. a lot, 10 miles on two days. We've now voted and I would go back but the woman who controls my life won't!
We're due to France early to mid June..... hope it’s going to be warm!
It's not been good for the last five weeks in France and Italy (parts that we've been to anyway) so hopefully the good weather has been saved for you David!

All please get your fingers crossed for me. I am leaving on sunday for a 2 week trip. Probably to the Gorges de Verdon. More precisely Forcalquier.

But it just might be that I am going somewhere else. Who knows? That is the freedom of a California. You sleep where your home is. And my home will be my California for 2 weeks.:thumb

A few days up in Snowdonia after the Slimbridge Meet working on the railway, this was the view from my Cali side door of the 18.16 leaving Minffordd and steaming to Porthmadog.
DSCF1907b (4).jpg

A house in a little village called Erwood on the A470 that I have admired dozens of times, but never stopped to take a picture. The doorway, cat, flowers, etc are all painted, but the letterbox is a working Royal Mail one.
DSCF1907b (5).jpg

We went Badger Watching in Dorset with the van! http://www.badgerwatchdorset.co.uk/

Contacted & asked if we could stay in their car park overnight after our visit - which they allowed us to do.
After a long evening waiting in a hide saw some badgers returned to the van for a quiet night in the countryside.

Last edited:
That's another good plate. Tempting although I still have a plate on retention with my initials in it. Can't decide if I want to put it on.
Makes it easy to remember reg number, go for it!
I have X44 VWC (cost £499), and it still works with my club joker 4motion.

Hi
Thanks for sharing . What was the campsite called ?
Looks like a good stop on our way up to Ayr.
Many thanks
Hi, it was http://www.duftoncaravanpark.co.uk/camping/. They were full but the owner (Julie)put us up in the overflow camping field which had amazing views, basic toilet facility and was 200m from the main site and shower block etc. Nice old pub in the village. :thumb