Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Hi @4x4 joker
How does this permit scheme work in practice. If you book a spot in advance how is that place physically reserved for you?
I think if you get caught in one of the permit spots without a booking (online you choose what spot is free, there QR codes on signs) you will get fined.
I’ve never done it only camp there out of season.
The 3 lochs forest drive looks nice though, it’s a long gravel road with spots you can stop with camper or tent areas (you pay).
Also they have a campsite (loose terms loos etc on there too)., with tent pitches right on the Loch.
Again when I was there it was all shut, great walks.7B3C024E-3B6A-4ADB-A6E7-DC32242C712B.png

Another little taster from my instagram, will be daily posts on travel spots the van and Zebedee Great video of robin in the van hoovering up the dog biscuit crumbs too.
bluemerleandthejoker C86047A0-06F1-4FED-B03A-A9393E5050E2.jpeg

Last edited:
After all that effort - when you think your old van looks better than your new one
647e83a96fcce4ddb09798191159867a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After all that effort - when you think your old van looks better than your new one
647e83a96fcce4ddb09798191159867a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MUCH prefer the new one, pure class in that colour with those wheels.

Shot taken last week Saturday morning after a great sleep and just before heading off to the NEC Camping show. The camp site was lovely - Lime Tree Caravan Park - in Ratcliffe Culey around 30 minutes from the show.

First use of the Isotop and have to say that despite it being well below freezing outside, I slept very well.

Super quiet, very friendly, large pitches and clean. Oh, and under 10 minute walk to a nice little country pub.

Two nights there felt like a proper getaway.
IMG_0187.jpeg

How was your Stradebianche? ;-)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Italian roads are bad I feel sorry for people with big wheels or lowered suspension

Le strade italiane sono brutte Mi dispiace per le persone con ruote grandi o sospensioni ribassate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Italian roads are bad I feel sorry for people with big wheels or lowered suspension

Le strade italiane sono brutte Mi dispiace per le persone con ruote grandi o sospensioni ribassate

Everywhere it’s always Eroica style.
No pain, no gain.
Ps. I know, we can be better than our roads

Everywhere it’s always Eroica style.
No pain, no gain.
Ps. I know, we can be better than our roads

Hey you guys make up for it in wonderful food, wine and architecture

Ehi ragazzi compensate con cibo, vino e architettura meravigliosi